4.05.2014

something borrowed movie

Have you ever gone down a road, far down and wondered, maybe it wasn't what you want?
You are an amazing person, and I don't know where the feelings that you give me come from. What I do know is that I am completely and utterly into you and I want time to freeze so I can be with you all the time and not have to think of anything else at all. I like literally everything about you, including the way your face shows everything you're thinking and especially the way it looks when we are together ...Okay. That's all I wanted to say. Delete this.

i do feel the same way. but i cant. but i do. i really do.

He makes you the person you want to be,
instead of the person you are, and that, 
the idea of life without him is, 
not only unbearable, it's unimaginable.



Life's not black-and-white. Sometimes the ends justifies the means.

No comments:

Post a Comment